Residential Water Damage Cleaning
Water damage from broken pipes and rain storms can destroy a home. When an emergency arises, you need a team of experienced professionals who can respond quickly and right when you need them — around the clock. Our team of trained professionals understands the complexities related to water damage, and can remedy the situation with our water damage cleaning and get you back into your home quickly and safely.
Removing water is just the start. Our goal is not just cleaning up the water, but to prevent further damage, mold and mildew.
Why is Bluegreen a better experience?
• Our technicians will do a pre-service inspection, measurement update, and walk through with you
• Walk-off mats and corner guards are put into place to protect walls, corners, and furniture
• All carpets are vacuumed with high powered, yet quiet commercial vacuum cleaners
• Movable furnishings are moved on slidders to protect flooring from damage
• Carpets are pre-conditioned with a powerful yet safe cleaning solution
• Carpets are agitated with carpet rakes to loosen deep down dirt
• Carpets are cleaned and extracted with steaming hot water and cleaning solutions
• Stubborn spots are retreated and removed
• Furniture is moved back into place on top of foam blocks or plastic tabs to protect from water damage
• Carpet pile is “reset” with a carpet rake to give it a soft, fluffy nap and appearance
• Carpets are dried using our Power Dry Carpet-Airpath Technology – cutting typical drying times in half.
• Our technicians will do a final inspection and walk through with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied
- Water removal
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Rug cleaning
- Rapid surface drying
- Mold and mildew inspection
For more than 25 years, we’ve been helping home owners and real-estate professionals throughout Southeastern Wisconsin and Madison bounce back from unexpected water damage. Our team of certified cleaning and water removal technicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and can be onsite quickly.