1 (9.6 ounce) package Jimmy Dean® Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
2 green onions, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons finely chopped sundried tomatoes, rehydrated
12 medium portobello mushroom caps
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sausage, 1 cup shredded cheese, ricotta cheese, onions and tomatoes in large bowl.
- Brush tops of mushroom caps with oil; place, top-sides down, in shallow baking pan.
- Top with sausage mixture.
- Drizzle with vinegar, if desired.
- Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
recipe courtesy allrecipes.com