- 4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbl chicken seasoning
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 3 tblsp fresh lemon or lime juice
Mango Pepper Salsa:
- 2 cups diced fresh mango
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 tblsp minced red onion
- 1 tblsp fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 tblsp minced fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat, or between 350 degrees to 450 degrees F.
- Trim excess fat from chicken, rinse and pat dry. If necessary, pound chicken to 1/2-inch thickness. Place chicken into a 1-gallon size resealable
plastic bag. Add seasoning, oil and lemon juice to the bag. Seal bag and turn to thoroughly coat chicken.
- Grill chicken over direct high heat for 6 to 8 minutes. Turn chicken and continue to cook for 6 to 8 minutes until cooked through. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Combine salsa ingredients in a bowl; stir and season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be made up to 8 hours ahead and refrigerated until ready to serve.)
- Top grilled chicken with mango salsa and serve immediately.
recipe courtesy allrecipes.com