Known as the “Lake of Shells,” Pewaukee is a charming community located in the Lake Country area with Pewaukee Lake being the largest lake in Waukesha County. Fishing in this lake provides muskies over 50 inches. Besides fishing there are a number of other available indoor and outdoor activities which include a number of sporting, cultural and performing arts programs and/or events. An old world charm characterizes many of the neighborhoods and businesses that reside along the lake shore.
Bluegreen is the leading floor care company of Pewaukee. Over the last 25 years, we have provided thorough, professional cleaning and professional textile care to thousands of satisfied customers. Our certified textile expert technicians specialize in residential and commercial professional carpet and professional tile and grout cleaning of various flooring types including carpet, tile, hardwood, vinyl and oriental rugs.
When you hire Bluegreen’s team of cleaning professionals, you can be confident that your floor care needs will be met with experienced professionals, tested products and equipment as well as extraordinary expertise. Our professional cleaning technicians focus on developing a deep cleaning plan that supports your specific flooring type.
We want you to be able to enjoy the City of Pewaukee by spending more time having fun and less time cleaning your floors. Our hope is that you will be able to set time aside to make lasting memories with your family and friends by Muskie fishing, sailing, kayaking, boating, both water and snow skiing, canoeing, ice boating, tobogganing, ice skating at Lakefront pond, indoor rock climbing, visiting local shops and museums, and dining in local restaurants. When you return home or to your office you will be welcomed by sparkling clean floors.
Testimonials – What our Pewaukee customers say about Bluegreen
Bluegreen values and appreciates our customers’ comments. We strive to have satisfied customers and take pride in providing exemplary services. Here is just a sample of the many comments we receive regarding a job well done.
“Very good experience. The techs explained what they were going to do and what to expect. They worked very well as a team. They called me when they left the office and arrived right on time. Would use Bluegreen again–impeccable customer service and work service. Thank you the rugs look great !”
– Tom B., Residential Customer; May 21, 2014
“The two young gentlemen that came over were very polite and professional and did a great job with cleaning the carpeting. It looks and smells great. And I also very much appreciate your flexibility in scheduling, due to the uncertainty of my house closing. I give great marks to you and the crew you sent out to my house… as well as gladly referring your company to anyone I know needing these services.”
– Lesly B., Residential Customer; May 1, 2014
OUR PEWAUKEE CARPET CLEANING PROCESS
Our 12 STEP residential carpet cleaning process will leave your flooring looking fresh and clean.
- Our technicians will do a pre-service inspection and walk through with you
- Walk-off mats and corner guards are put into place to protect walls, corners, and furniture
- All carpets are vacuumed with high powered, yet quiet commercial vacuum cleaners
- Movable furnishings are moved on skidders to protect flooring from damage
- Carpets are pre-conditioned with a powerful yet safe cleaning solution
- Carpets are agitated with carpet rakes to loosen deep down dirt
- Carpets are cleaned and extracted with steaming hot water and cleanser
- Stubborn spots are retreated and removed
- Furniture is moved back into place on top of foam blocks or plastic tabs to protect from water damage
- Carpet pile is “reset” with a carpet rake to give it a soft, fluffy nap and appearance
- Carpets are dried using our Power Dry Carpet-Airpath Technology – significantly cutting typical drying times
- Our technicians will do a final inspection and walk through with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied