Why is Bluegreen a better experience?
- Integrity—We do what is right even when someone isn’t looking.
- Continual Improvement—The moment we stop learning and growing, we start dying. Let’s never stop improving our methods and our life.
- Optimal Efficiency—We are always looking for ways to improve our systems and our processes. We want to optimize our customer’s time and our time.
- Team Minded—When we are working together, we are working better. There is energy in our team.
Your home is your place of solitude and rest and if you are like most people, a place you want to keep clean. Wood floors are supposed to be easy to maintain, but have you noticed they are nearly impossible to clean? Using water is a no-no and most cleaning products make your floor look good for a day, but eventually make your floor cloudy and streaky.
Our residential wood floor cleaning team of experts have the experience and equipment to properly clean and revitalize your wood floors. We make sure that when the cleaning and protecting is done, your floors will look fresh and clean.
Our residential wood floor cleaning crew has been helping homeowners throughout Southeastern Wisconsin and Madison get back to enjoying their wood floors without the sore back from doing it themselves. Our team of IICRC certified cleaning technicians have been trained in professionalism, as well as our excellent cleaning process.
Our wood floor cleaning process will produce fresh, revitalized flooring.
- Our technicians will do a pre-service inspection, measurement update, and walk through with you
- Walk-off mats and corner guards are put into place to protect walls, corners, and furniture
- The wood floors are swept with a dust mop or broom
- Movable furnishings are moved on sliders or carried to protect flooring from damage
- Wood floors are cleaned with an intensive cleaner using our low-moisture equipment
- Corners and edges are gently scrubbed with a brush to ensure proper cleaning
- A neutral cleaning solution is used in our equipment to be certain that the floor is left in a safe and neutral state
- Areas with deep soiling receive special attention
- All the wood floor is hand dried with towels
- Wood flooring protection is applied using a microfiber mop with a matte or gloss finish
- After the floor is dry, the furniture is moved back on the wood floors
- Our technicians will do a final inspection and walk through with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied