Why is Bluegreen a better experience?
- Integrity—We do what is right even when someone isn’t looking.
- Continual Improvement—The moment we stop learning and growing, we start dying. Let’s never stop improving our methods and our life.
- Optimal Efficiency—We are always looking for ways to improve our systems and our processes. We want to optimize our customer’s time and our time.
- Team Minded—When we are working together, we are working better. There is energy in our team.
We Are Here To Serve You
Your home is your castle, and for most people it is the largest investment they will ever make. The majority of the flooring in a home is covered in carpeting. Over the years this carpeting takes abuse and simply needs to be cleaned. If you’re like most home owners, you want clean carpeting, but don’t want the headaches of doing it yourself. Whether you are a busy professional or simply planning your next party, having your carpets professionally cleaned is a stress-free way of rejuvenating your floors quickly and affordably.
Our residential carpet cleaning crews have been helping homeowners, apartment dwellers, and real-estate professionals throughout Southeastern Wisconsin and Madison get back to enjoying their carpeting for more than 25 years. Our team of IICRC certified carpet cleaning technicians have been trained in professionalism, as well as our excellent cleaning process.
Our 12 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
- Our technicians will do a pre-service inspection, measurement update, and walk through with you
- Walk-off mats and corner guards are put into place to protect walls, corners, and furniture
- All carpets are vacuumed with high powered, yet quiet commercial vacuum cleaners
- Movable furnishings are moved on slidders to protect flooring from damage
- Carpets are pre-conditioned with a powerful yet safe cleaning solution
- Carpets are agitated with carpet rakes to loosen deep down dirt
- Carpets are cleaned and extracted with steaming hot water and cleaning solutions
- Stubborn spots are retreated and removed
- Furniture is moved back into place on top of foam blocks or plastic tabs to protect from water damage
- Carpet pile is “reset” with a carpet rake to give it a soft, fluffy nap and appearance
- Carpets are dried using our Power Dry Carpet-Airpath Technology – cutting typical drying times in half
- Our technicians will do a final inspection and walk through with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied