Why is Bluegreen a better experience?
- Integrity—We do what is right even when someone isn’t looking.
- Continual Improvement—The moment we stop learning and growing, we start dying. Let’s never stop improving our methods and our life.
- Optimal Efficiency—We are always looking for ways to improve our systems and our processes. We want to optimize our customer’s time and our time.
- Team Minded—When we are working together, we are working better. There is energy in our team.
Are you tired of suffering from allergies in your own home? Do you wake up sniffling and achy from a restless night of unrest? Try our satisfaction guaranteed home allergy cleaning in your home and let your body breathe.
What are allergens?
An allergen is any substance that causes an immune response or reaction and is found indoors or outdoors which is usually harmless to most people. An allergen is a protein with a unique shape that can cause a negative response to the immune system.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a chronic, inflammatory, allergic disease that causes the body’s airways to become sensitive to allergens. In response to these allergens, the airways tighten, restricting the airflow through the lungs and can produce mucus, which further restricts the airways. If left untreated, asthma can cause death.
What are the typical allergens?
The typical allergen proteins that cause the majority of negative immune system reactions are dust mite fecal matter and animal dander. Other irritants that can cause asthma reactions include cold air, perfume, paint, gasoline fumes, cigarette smoke, and industrial chemicals.
So, is it best to just get rid of my carpeting?
NO! One might conclude that since carpeting can hold onto allergens you should get rid of it. But according to a 15 year Swedish study, carpeting actually helps reduce the number of allergic responses by trapping and holding onto the allergens until a thorough vacuuming and cleaning is done. Thus, keeping them from being airborne. (See “The Surprising Truth About Carpet”, United Allergy Services)
Bluegreen Can Help
There are three stages of prevention that the medical community embraces; primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention. The first stage focuses on blocking sensitivity, restricting the development of the IgE-mediated response by the body, therefore reducing or eliminating the allergic illness in the first place. This is the stage that we focus on at Bluegreen through our Allergy Relief Treatment program.
- First, we thoroughly vacuum and clean the area that will be treated. It is important to use either a HEPA vacuum or use our truck-mounted equipment that exhausts the air outside the home.
- Second, we will clean the area with safe and friendly cleaning solutions. This includes mattresses, upholstery, and carpeting.
- Third, as an option for upholstery and carpeting, we can apply our carpet or furniture protector to help avoid stains. This coats the fiber to easily help release allergens from the carpeting and furnishing when they are vacuumed in the future.
- Lastly, we apply our Anti-Allergen product, and rake this into the carpeting to ensure the fibers are adequately coated. This will provide immediate reduction in allergen levels within your home. This treatment will provide a residual effect for up to six months!
If you want to learn more about carpet and allergies, read here.