We Are Here To Serve You
Your home is your castle, and like most people it is the largest investment you will ever make. A majority of home flooring is covered in carpeting and over the years this carpeting takes abuse and simply needs to be cleaned. If you’re like most home owners, you want clean carpeting, but you don’t want the headaches of doing it yourself. Whether you’re a busy professional or simply planning your next party, having your carpets professionally cleaned is a stress-free way of rejuvenating your floors quickly and affordably.
Our residential carpet cleaning crew has been helping homeowners, apartment dwellers, and real-estate professionals throughout Southeastern Wisconsin and Madison get back to enjoying their carpeting for more than 25 years. Our team of IICRC certified carpet cleaning technicians have been trained in professionalism, as well as our excellent cleaning process.
Why is Bluegreen a better experience?
• Our technicians will do a pre-service inspection, measurement update, and walk through with you
• Walk-off mats and corner guards are put into place to protect walls, corners, and furniture
• All carpets are vacuumed with high powered, yet quiet commercial vacuum cleaners
• Movable furnishings are moved on slidders to protect flooring from damage
• Carpets are pre-conditioned with a powerful yet safe cleaning solution
• Carpets are agitated with carpet rakes to loosen deep down dirt
• Carpets are cleaned and extracted with steaming hot water and cleaning solutions
• Stubborn spots are retreated and removed
• Furniture is moved back into place on top of foam blocks or plastic tabs to protect from water damage
• Carpet pile is “reset” with a carpet rake to give it a soft, fluffy nap and appearance
• Carpets are dried using our Power Dry Carpet-Airpath Technology – cutting typical drying times in half.
• Our technicians will do a final inspection and walk through with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied
Our 12 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
- Our technicians will do a pre-service inspection, measurement update, and walk through with you
- Walk-off mats and corner guards are put into place to protect walls, corners, and furniture
- All carpets are vacuumed with high powered, yet quiet commercial vacuum cleaners
- Movable furnishings are moved on slidders to protect flooring from damage