Senior Field Service Technician – Madison Area
Do you like getting paid well to work with your hands, see jobs to completion daily, continually improving, and being part of a GREAT Team? We are a floor care company that is growing and growing fast and looking for some talented and motivated individuals to help with our growth.
The leadership has already proven success. This is a business with sky-high opportunity. We want someone with high ambition who wants to be a part of a team that will grow 10x over the next 5 years!
The Field Technician will take ownership of their daily jobs with chances to make additional income through up sells and educating our customers on the services we provide. You will be servicing Residential and Commercial customers in their home and their place of business. You will be a part of a team and given responsibility to make educated and informed decisions. You are in control of your own destiny.
- Provide carpet, tile/grout, vinyl, wood cleaning and protection services to the assigned Commercial and Residential clients
- Create an atmosphere of trust and safety within the homes and businesses of our clients
- Be the textile cleaning expert to our client by educating them on our services
- Take care of the equipment and resources you are given
- Full-time staff received paid holidays, paid time off, bonuses & contribution towards health and dental insurance premiums
- You will be treated with respect, kindness, and trust
- We operate with the highest integrity
- NOT a Seasonal Position—we believe in only hiring when we are ready for a full-time team member for the entire year
- GUARANTEED steady paycheck (Minimum pay every week, even when you don’t work!)
- Paid time off—Holidays and personal time
- Valid driver’s license with no accidents or recent speeding tickets
- Work on a team
- Kind, understanding, and positive attitude towards our clients and Team Members
- Honor Bluegreen’s core values of Integrity, Continual Improvement, Optimal Efficiency, and Team Minded
- Fulfill Bluegreen’s purpose statement of “To bring significant ease to your life by beautifying and preserving your indoor environments safely and with kindness”.
- Ability to lift and/or move 60 lbs
- Work well in fast pace, team oriented environment
- Be available some nights and weekends